If you are the owner of a pool then one amongst the varied requirements would be the installation of the shade sail over the pool. The DIY shade sail over your pool can provide you with the steps that will assist you with the installation procedure.
Before the installation procedure however there is a need to take into account the necessary 6 considerations namely-
1. Shade sails size
2. Strength of the structures which are intended to become the anchor points
3. Suitable fixing posts insertion viability
4. Location of fire pits and other sources of heat
5. Direction of Sun along with tracking of the path
6. Typical and maximum wind speeds expected for the area
Overall the shade sail can be installed by self by following the steps mentioned on the shade sail package which we would deliver to you. The installation summary involves laying a 100 mm depth of ¾ inch diameter grave at post base and inserting the posts using the lag bolts partially driven into the post for holding it in the place. Also, string lines can be used for ensuring plumb alignment. Temporarily bracing of the posts till the concrete has set is also required.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.